1. The resorts and hotels have so many attractions and amenities that guests do not have to leave the property in order to enjoy shopping, great restaurants, and unique features. All of these are located throughout the hotel and provide many great options for people.
2. Guests can experience beautiful weather all year round, which makes it easy to walk up and down The Strip.
3. Many resorts offer thrilling rides and roller coasters that are built into or on top of the property. There are four different rides at the Stratosphere alone, with some that have people hanging almost 1,000 feet above The Strip. For a different experience, Starpoint Resort Group says to check out the Adventuredome located in Circus Circus.
4. Tourists can experience different cultures and countries by simply strolling in and out of the various resorts on The Strip. You can feel like you are in France by stepping into the Paris Las Vegas Resort or take a trip through Venice, Italy at The Venetian.
5. For those who want to enjoy one of the finest nightclub scenes around, The Strip in Las Vegas is the perfect destination. There are dozens of exclusive nightclubs that provide the best in entertainment, with famous DJs performing every night.
6. There is no better place to travel to in order to see some of the most famous and well-known artists perform nightly. People can watch Celine Dion belt out the lyrics of her hit songs, or watch famous magician David Copperfield stun people with his jaw-dropping illusions.
7. From never-ending buffets to delicious burger spots, Starpoint Resort Group shares that there are endless options when it comes to delectable cuisine. The Strip offers a wide variety of cuisines that show off some of the best flavors from around the world.